Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Episode #12


powered by podcast garden


Welcome to episode number 12 of Nail Newscast!

In this week's episode we go over what we got for Christmas, our top 10 (ish) favorite polishes from 2014, some of our favorite brands and trends from 2014, and discuss possible trends and brands to watch for 2015. We're also DOING A GIVEAWAY!!!

Tia's Top 10 Polishes from 2014

WingDust "Meet Me @ Midnight"
WingDust "After Party @ Jimmay's"
Enchanted Polish "June 2014"
Glam Polish "Divine Cosmos"
Different Dimension "Tulips Are Better Than One"
Picture Polish "Illusionist"
Cirque "Midsummer Night"
Rica "Hold You Seahorses"
Reverie "Daydream"
Lucky 13 Lacquer "Purple Drank"

Courtney's Top 10 Polishes from 2014

WingDust "Perfect Little Satellite"
WingDust "Meet Me @ Midnight"
WingDust "Imagine Me N You"
Daily Hues Lacquer "Selina"
Emerald & Ash "You Son of a Beach" and "Stubble Jumper"
Firecracker Lacquer "Ocean's Deep"
Revlon "Gwen's Crush"
Literary Lacquers "Some Glad Morning"
Eat. Sleep. Polish. "Raspberry Mud Pie" and "Sidewalk Strider"
KBShimmer "Partners in Lime"
Indigo Bananas "Galactic Halo (holo)" and "Viridescens"
Picture Polish "Dragonfly"

Lastly... the details on that giveaway! We really appreciate your love and support of our work on this podcast so we want to give back some of that love! So yeah! We're giving away a $30 gift certificate to the e-tailer/stockist/indie brand of your choice! You can find all the details on the widget below.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Thanks for listening and hopefully entering!

xo,
Tia & Courtney

6 comments:

  1. I love what you already talk about. I'd like it if you continued to do indie interviews! Great job on Nail Newscast, I always look forward to your shows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the interviews, the info on up and coming things, and I love when you say what other things are inspiring you like books and food and movies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (my listener question, I meant like out of the ones you mention, which will be biggest. Sorry wasn't specific enough)

      Delete
  3. You make my every other Wednesday at work much more enjoyable :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the interviews and terms of the week!

    ReplyDelete