Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Episode #14
powered by podcast garden
Welcome to episode #14 of Nail Newscast!
On this week's episode we talk about "no-buys," go over some upcoming Valentine's day and spring indie collections, talk about our January favorites, answer some listener questions, and discuss the importance of communication and relationships between nail polish bloggers and indie polish makers.
Collections mentioned:
Ice Polish - Valentine's Day duo and Mardi Gras polish
Leesha's Lacquer - Valentine's Day trio
Pretty & Polished - Dark Arts Collection
Firecracker Lacquer - What is Love? collection
We also mentioned the KBShimmer Spring collection and Model City Polish Spring Bouquet collection, but details about those won't be available until next week. ;)
Favorites:
Courtney:
Miss Peregine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
The Good Wife
Wasabi Ranch Snapea Crisps
Essie "The Perfect Cover Up"
Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Mattes "Touch of Spice"
Tia:
Dragon fruit Vitamin Water
Glam Polish "Dancing Through Life"
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
Thanks for listening!
xo,
Tia & Courtney
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've put myself on a no buy unless I find a really REALLY good deal until July (I know), and I'm not allowed drug store polishes like, ever.
ReplyDeleteAlso yes, I am enjoying hearing about your favourites! I'm trying to think of more things to write about on my blog and was considering doing a similar thing (only... written obviously).