Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Epoisode #17


powered by podcast garden


Welcome to episode number 17 of Nail Newscast!

On this week's episode we talk about some new collections, share some of our all-time favorite green polishes for St. Patrick's Day, and chat a little bit about our hopeful plans for Cosmoprof Las Vegas.

Brands/collections mentioned:

Pretty Serious - The Museum of Naileontology collection
Literary Lacquers - Magic & Mysteries collection
Glam Polish - Cast a Spell collection Part 3: The White Witch Collection
Emerald & Ash - Desert Tears
China Glaze - Electric Nights collection
Essie - Spring 2015 collection with Rebecca Minkoff

Don't forget to send us your questions. :D

Thanks for listening!

xo,
Courtney & Tia

2 comments:

  1. Green is my faaaavourite. I enjoyed that list. My favourite green polish is Lucky 13 I Am No Man (Eowyn <3). I'm wearing it now and I can't stop looking at my nails. But my second fav is Lake of Shining waters (Anne <3). I bought Black Forest and haven't tried it yet, I'll need to do that soon! I also love my A England Dragon. Annnnd I have a lot of green lemmings haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning me. All thar latex is to ensure I have no clean up :)

    ReplyDelete