Thursday, May 14, 2015

Episode #20


powered by podcast garden


Welcome to episode #20 of Nail Newscast!

On this week's episode we keep things a bit shorter and give you a rundown of all the new collections coming out in the next few days. Those collections include:

KBShimmer - Summer 2015 Collection
Emerald & Ash - Two Year Anniversary Sale & Collection
Pahlish - Through the Looking Glass Collection
Cirque - Juicy Collection
Above the Curve - School's Out for Summer Collection
Zoya - Island Fun & Paradise Sun

Thanks for listening!

xo,
Courtney & Tia

4 comments:

  1. Prepare to be bombarded with my list of indie brands to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever thought about turning your podcast into a video, so that the listeners can look at the polishes you are talking about while listening to you?
    With a record screen function going?
    Would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Several people have suggested that, but we specifically wanted to make a podcast for people who didn't necessarily have time to sit down and watch a video. Our show is for people who maybe want to listen to something while driving, working out, or even cooking. :)

      Delete
    2. Cool!
      I suppose in this smart-phone world everyone is always connected.
      I like listening when swatching and doing my nails, and I can't really interrupt it to go looking for swatches of everything you talk about, so thought I would suggest it.

      Delete