Tuesday, June 9, 2015
Episode #21
powered by podcast garden
Welcome to episode #21 of Nail Newscast!
On this week's episode we tell you all about a whooole bunch of new collections and try to answer an interesting listener question. ;)
I Love Nail Polish - Summer 2015 collection & Ultra Holos
Fair Maiden Polish - Rainbow Brights collection
Femme Fatale - White Witch collection
Cirque - Poolside collection
Firecracker Lacquer - Protector Pick-ups collection
Ever After Polish - I've Got the Magic in Me collection
Vapid Lacquer - The Elements of Neon collection
Yume Lacquer - Harvest Moon collection
Thanks so much for listening!
xo,
Courtney & Tia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great show as always! I am interested to see what you find out about the indie/boutique question. I, too, thought Cirque was considered boutique but on their website they say small batch, hand mixed and hand poured. School us ladies ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks, darlin'! :D Oh, interesting, I thought for sure they were a bigger brand! We will definitely have to get to the bottom of that!
DeleteYes please do!
DeleteGreat show as always! I am interested to see what you find out about the indie/boutique question. I, too, thought Cirque was considered boutique but on their website they say small batch, hand mixed and hand poured. School us ladies ;)
ReplyDeleteFYI when you order direct from femme fatale... you have the choice of tracking OR insurance included in the base shipping rate. I always choose insurance. Then, the tracking number provided doesn't get updates all the way from the source... but for me, when it gets into Canada Post's hands I can use the AusPost tracking number to track it within Canada.
ReplyDeleteAhhh, alright! I (Tia) remember I was going to place an order about a year ago but the insurance calculator said it was going to be I think $24 dollars, which was just too much for me. Perhaps it has changed since then!
Delete