Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Episode #22


powered by podcast garden


Welcome to episode #22 of Nail Newscast!

On this week's episode we talk about some new collections by some beloved brands, talk about a few totally new brands that are opening their shops this week, and talk about a couple of the collections for the new "watercolor" trend. We also answer some great listener questions.

Brands/collections mentioned:

Daily Hues Nail Lacquer - LGBTQ Trio

Nail Hoot - Candy Land Collection

Digital Nails - Bee & Puppycat Collection

Pretty & Polished - Happy Hour Collection

Gunpowder Lacquer - Grand opening Sunshine and Whiskey Collection

Turtle Tootsie Polishes - Grand opening Emergency Services Collection

I, A.M... Custom Color Cosmetics - Venture Brothers Dia de los Dangerous Collection

Essie - Silk Watercolor Collection

OPI - Colorpaints Collection

xo,
Courtney & Tia

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring Nail Hoot! It's my first time listening to your podcast and I love it! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I store by brand but I am going to redo a few things and pull out all of my textureds to store together. I have a massive spread sheet. And I keep track of PR samples, wether or not it has been used and a link to the photo if I have posted it somewhere. NERD ALERT!

    And btw...I love the way you say my name. I can picture your faces with little smirks on them with your heads tilted and maybe even a one shoulder lift. Ha!

    ReplyDelete