Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Episode #25
powered by podcast garden
Welcome to the momentous episode #25 of Nail Newscast! (Can you believe we're at twenty-five?!)
On this week's episode I (Tia) am instead joined by my husband (Tim) for a fun and silly episode where we talk about some favorite polishes, new collections, and (try) to answer a listener question!
What nail polish am I wearing right now? Enchanted Polish "Dope Jam"
What is my favorite nail polish that I wore in the past two weeks? OPI "I Sao Paulo Over There"
What am I planning on wearing next? Takko "Floridazed"
What was my most recent nail polish purchase? The Lady Varnishes "Bluebell Flames"
Brands/collections mentioned:
Femme Fatale - Mad Tea-Party Collection
B Polished - Sunsets & Sandy Beaches Collection
Firecracker Lacquer - The Deathly Holos Collection
China Glaze - Ghoul's Night Out
xo,
Tia & Tim ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tim is cracking me up and I think he should be on more often! "I want that twinkle to really catch my eye!"
ReplyDelete"Awwww.... it's all poopy." HA! And yes, I will be commenting as I listen.
ReplyDelete"Have some of my nasty." That's what she said.
ReplyDelete"Money money money money." "MONEY!"
ReplyDeletere: listener question - I think that the mainstream market for sure follows fashion trends but indie is more niche and geek related.
ReplyDeleteAnd that is why I love my indies so much! :)
Delete"You talkin about the filthy casuals?"
ReplyDeleteTell me Tim, where can I find you online?
ReplyDeleteAnd until next time, stay shiny! <3
ReplyDeleteI totally forgot to say it because you always say it! Total fail on my part! T_T
DeleteI totally forgot to say it because you always say it! Total fail on my part! T_T
DeleteYou guys are awesome - Thanks for the love! xo
ReplyDeleteFirst time listener - this was awesome. Can't wait for more!!
ReplyDeletemy husband is also disappointed by the lack of tacos in my polish collection.
ReplyDelete