Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Episode #27


powered by podcast garden


Welcome to episode #27 of Nail Newscast!

On this week's episode Ida and Tia talk about some awesome bloggers doing Black Friday sale round-up posts, go over several upcoming holiday collections, and answer a great question about stamping supplies.


Weekly questions:

What are you wearing now?

Tia: Nothing! But I last wore Femme Fatale "Two Days Wrong"
Ida: Nothing either! But I last wore Nvr Enuff Polish "Unicorn Scars"

What is your favorite shade that you bought or wore in the last two weeks?

Tia: Bought: Femme Fatale "Maiden’s Patience" Wore: Enchanted Polish "April 2015"
Ida: Bought: Baroness X "Doomfire" Wore: Picture Polish "Bardot"

Most recent nail polish purchase?

Tia: Rescue Beauty Lounge "Galaxy Glue" & "Small, Dim, Summer Stars"
Ida: Rescue Beauty Fan Collection: "Sanguine," "Ethereal," "Electro Glacier"


Black Friday Sales Round-ups:

PHD in Nail Polish

Lacquered Mama


Holiday Collections Discussed: 

Cupcake Polish - Holiday Magic Collection

Chaos & Crocodiles - It's a Narwhal Kind of Day Collection

Fair Maiden Polish - Winter at Dusk Collection

Girly Bits - Holiday Magic Collection

Scofflaw Nail Varnish - Holiday Duo

The Holo Hookup Box for December


xo,
Ida & Tia

1 comment:

  1. It was so great to meet you, Tia!! I wish I had more time to hang out :)

    ReplyDelete